A fresh favourite featuring Trading Post's Homemade Falafel.
1 package Trading Post Falafel
1 jar Trading Post Dill Sauce
1 head of Lettuce, your choice
1 carton of Cherry Tomatoes
1 ripe avocado
1-2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven to 400°
- Place Falafel on a lined cookie sheet and cook, per package instructions
- Rinse & Chop Lettuce to your liking, adding to a large enough bowl to toss
- Zest and Juice Lemon, adding all to a small mixing bowl. Stream in an equal amount of Olive oil, and season with Salt and Pepper.
- Toss Lettuce with Lemony Dressing, extra points for using your bare (clean) hands.
- Halve ≈12 Cherry Tomatoes (enough so each bowl gets a handful) and quarter and slice your avocado.
- Portion out Lettuce into 4 - 6 bowls, topping with cherry tomatoes and avocado slices
- Remove Falafel from the oven, and when cool enough to handle, halve and distribute 4-6 pieces per bowl
- Spoon Dill Sauce over bowls and serve!